I know I can’t escape it, so merry Christmas everyone!
For this special event of drinking and eating, I will tell you about things I like.
– Brushing my teeth! When they are sticky, it feels so good to brush them and make them clean again. Such a great feeling!
– Darts. When we slept over at a classmate’s house, we’ve played it several times. Not with everyone at a time, of course. It was really really fun and I was pretty good at it too. In the morning we started a game with two people, but more and more people joined in and we ended up with six people playing darts. Yeah.
– Balloons. The same night and day I had a lot of fun with balloons. Creates a great spirit of friendship when you try to keep it moving together. When it falls, the earth will vanish. That’s what we made up, at least.
– Warm showers. Because they are warm. Need I say more? I let the temperature go up until my legs turn red. That’s the best temperature.
– Cleaning up a mess. I’ve been doing it all day at work, and it gives such a good feeling of, you know, cleanness. Oddly enough I don’t mind a mess at home. Maybe because I don’t get payed to clean it up.
– Talking with you, my dears. You know I like you all. *kiss* (How many kisses do you give for Christmas? It’s interesting how different it can be. Here, you have to give three. What are you waiting for?)
– My mother made chocolate truffles with cinnamon and clove. God.
– A fresh magazine can make my heart beat faster. That’s the truth. Even when I don’t like today’s fashion. Just the feeling of all those pages and pictures… That’s just… it. I can’t even throw them away. I still have Glamours of 2010. Seriously.
Let’s stop here. What makes you happy, my dears? What can I offer you so you will return here? A biscuit perhaps?