A few things going on right now:
– the beginning of weeks filled with studying (finals are coming!)
– me realizing my life has moved to the city of my university
– me realizing I’m not nearly as dramatic as I used to be
– does this means I’m growing up?
– me realizing time goes fast, way too fast
– having seen The Hobbit and approving of it
– wanting to see Anna Karenina like desperately
Next to that, I’ve been overthinking something that recently happened, and I realized I’ve said so many true things. I was so right. Not fateful, but right. Holding water is impossible. But I’m not nearly as dramatic as I used to be about it. Guess that’s sort of growing up…
So, what’s going on in your life?